As of July 6, 2021, we are returning to our standard policy for cancellations.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment via Vagaro. Please note: Vagaro does not allow you to cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment. If you need to cancel within the 24-hour window, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The salon does not have a way to receive calls or voicemails at this time.
- Appointments canceled within 24 hours will incur a $75-fee.
- We cannot honor appointments that are 25 minutes or more late. Clients who fail to show after 25 minutes will be considered no-shows and charged a $50 fee.
- If you are a no-show more than once you will be permanently blocked from booking
Please read the full description of each service before booking.
- Please arrive with your hair free of extensions, braids, or twists.
- A detangling fee applies to excessively tangled hair as it requires more work.
- For protective styles such as blowouts, twist-outs, braid-outs, weaves, wigs, etc. that have been worn for two weeks or more, we require that you wash your hair prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- If it has been longer than six months since your last haircut, please use discretion before booking a blowout (silk press), curly style (wash and go), or a curly lesson. If a stylist feels that the outcome of service may be affected due to the condition of the hair, they may recommend that you switch your appointment at that time for a haircut and/or you may be denied service due to time constraints.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can be sure to accommodate you. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may ask you to reschedule your appointment as courtesy to the next client. We are currently operating with limited staff, and take in clients one at a time.
- Please do not enter the salon without wearing a face mask. For your protection, we also have complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers.
- In compliance with CDC social distancing guidelines, please avoid bringing companions during your appointment unless you are under the age of 16.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to the bathroom to wash your hands. Please stow your clothes in the closet and make yourself comfortable in the waiting area.