- A credit card is required to secure all appointments. In order to secure your appointment, a $50 deposit is required. Read our cancellation policy below to learn more.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service.
- Please arrive with your hair in its natural state—no extensions, braids, or twists.
- We recommend booking your next appointment prior to leaving the salon to best accommodate your schedule.
- Due to limited space in our waiting area, unless you are under the age of 18, please avoid bringing additional attendees on your visit.
- Gratuity is cash only.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Debit
- To secure your appointment, a $50 deposit is required which will be applied toward your service.
- In an instance of rescheduling, your deposit will roll over to your rescheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance. In the event that you do not notify us that you cannot attend your appointment, your deposit will be non-refundable. You will also be charged the full amount of your scheduled service (minus the deposit) to secure your next appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment on the day of your scheduled service, your deposit is non-refundable.
Contact us to reschedule or cancel your appointment: