If you wish to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Log on to www.vagaro.com to manage your appointment. You will be charged $75 for appointments canceled within the 24-hour window.
If you fail to show up for your appointment, we will charge the full amount of the service booked. You will have no more than 2 weeks to rebook the same appointment.
- Please arrive with your hair free of extensions, braids, or twists.
- A detangling fee applies to excessively tangled hair as it requires more work.
- For protective styles such as blowouts, twist-outs, braid-outs, weaves, wigs, etc. that have been worn for 2 weeks or more, we require that you wash your hair prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please be advised when booking a blowout (silk press), curly style (wash and go), or a curly lesson, and you have not had a haircut in 6 months or more, service may be denied due to the condition of the hair, which may greatly affect the outcome of those services. It may be recommended that you switch your appointment at that time for a haircut, which includes services mentioned.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can be sure to accommodate you. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may ask you to reschedule your appointment as courtesy to the next client. We are currently operating with limited staff, and take in clients one at a time.
- Please do not enter the salon without wearing a face mask. For your protection, we also have complimentary face masks, hand sanitizers, and disposable capes.
- In compliance with CDC social distancing guidelines, please avoid bringing companions during your appointment unless you are under the age of 18.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to the bathroom to wash your hands and change into a clean robe. Please stow your clothes in the closet and take a seat in the waiting area.