1. Washing with water to clean and reconditioning with Quench Conditioner In addition too your once a week primary shampoo hair rules cleansing Cream) not in place of.
Co-wash is not a noun. Co-wash is a verb (co-wash is not a product)
To wash-n-go I must co-wash.
Co-wash is something you do not something you buy. Clarifies scalp (skin) and hair, prevents dryness, tangles, breakage. Recommended for all naturally dryer 3-4 kinky curly textures.
1. A styling method that can be done frequently to promote healthy hair and healthy living.
- As often as you shower is as often as you can repeat.
- Wash-n-go style immediately following co-wash; apply kinky curling cream, curly whip or wavy mousse. Recommended for kinky to curly textures to prevent dryness and promote softness and tangle free strands
• Weaves, wigs and braids should be worn no longer than 3-4 weeks max.
• To avoid hair loss and adverse scalp (skin) problems for 4 type textures use a liberal amount (golf ball size) of nourishment leave-in moisturizer on clean conditioned hair. And gently blow-dry with comb attachment, forcing in moisture into stretched out strands and proceed with desired styling.
*Type 4 textures must avoid protective styles on wet hair.*
HEAT DAMAGE (heat damaged)
**Permanently changing and losing natural texture from excessive heat on textures that have been dried out and/or cared for improperly**
Moisture from frequent wash-n-go styling prevents heat damage .
SULFATE | (sulfate free)
1. The term “sulfate free” means free of harsh detergents by definition.
2. Sulfate is a foaming agent that existed in most, if not all traditional shampoos that foam or bubble.
- This harsh detergent is the same ingredient in dish washing liquid!
- Sulfate free applies to sudsing bubbles shampoo, which happen to be great for straighter, naturally oily or flat textures that need volume.
HAIR RULES HAS CHOSEN TO EXCLUDE SULFATES FROM ANY AND ALL OF OUR FORMULATIONS.
1. Parabens are most widely used in cosmetic and personal care products as a preservative to extend the shelf life of a product to prevent growth of bacteria.
- A 2004 study by Dr. Philippa Darbre published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology found parabens in breast tumors. However, the FDA states in its official post on parabens "the study did not show that parabens cause cancer.”
HAIR RULES HAS CHOSEN TO EXCLUDE PARABENS FROM ANY AND ALL OF OUR FORMULATIONS
1. Phthalates are most commonly found in synthetic fragrance, plastic shower curtains, children back packs, personal care etc., phthalates have been known to cause infertility, birth defects and decrease sperm count.
HAIR RULES HAS CHOSEN TO EXCLUDE PHTHALATES FROM ALL OF OUR FRAGRANCES AND USE SAFE WATER BASE FRAGRANCES.