rules by concern
Yes, your hair may be dry because there’s not enough moisture in it. The most important thing is to figure out the core reasons as to what may be causing it. Here are some of the leading reasons for Dry hair:
1. Using a shampoo that’s not right for your hair texture & type.
hair rules cleansing cream is specially formulated for hair textures that are on the drier side. It was created to treat your hair with the same philosophy as skin care. Conventional shampoos may break down the hair shaft, causing the hair to become dull, sallow, coarse, wiry and frizzy, but our cleansing cream does the exact opposite.
2. Not enough co-washing.
hair rules quench ultra rich conditioner is your co-wash, your deep treatment and your moisture pack No Trick Here! There is no such thing as a product called “co-wash”. In fact co-washing is something you do in between your weekly primary shampoo (cleansing cream). If you have a naturally dryer kinky or curlier texture and you love a good wash n go remember the goal is to prevent dryness. You can avoid fragility in strands and regain shine, luster and elongation thru frequent co-washing by rinsing till clean and bathing your naturally dry hair in quench ultra rich conditioner.
hair rules aloe grapefruit purifying shampoo gently removes product buildup from the hair without stripping the scalp of natural oils, restoring movement and shine so you get the deep down clean you desire minus the excess oil buildup.
Coarse hair tends to be naturally dry. It’s imperative to keep as much moisture in it as possible. Begin the process by using a no-suds shampoo like the hair rules cleansing cream. Traditional shampoos contain sulfates that can deplete the hair and scalp of much-needed moisture. cleansing cream is a gentle, non-sudsing cleanser. It’s a great way to effectively cleanse, condition, and de-tangle your hair in one easy step. It also prevents color treated hair from fading and losing vibrancy. Be sure to add in even more moisture before styling by using hair rules nourishment leave-in moisturizer.
Foaming bubble shampoos happen to be great for textures that are naturally flat and need volume. aloe grapefruit purifying sulfate free shampoo clarifies and removes product buildup and environmental residue from scalp and hair, restoring volume and movement.
Flip head over and Use your hands when blow drying your hair. Remove 90% of water before pulling too much with a round brush. Skipping this step will actually flatten the strands, the opposite effect your looking for. Avoid using conditioner at the roots.
The only product that should be touching your roots is hair rules lift volumizing dry shampoo. Whether you have naturally flat strands and you need a boost of volume or you want to refresh your sacred blowout.
The right hairspray. Regardless what your texture is and whether you want to wear it curly or straight if the volume is what you need. hair rules volumizing hair spray is for all textures. It allows you to fluff up and brush threw with out that sticky hard feeling you usually get from hairspray.
Dull hair can be caused by lots of things. It can easily lead to dryness, and can happen to all hair types. Here are some easy things you can do to help improve it:
- Nix those harsh sulfates (they strip strands of much-needed moisture). Reach for a hydrating, suds-free shampoo like the hair rules cleansing cream.
- Wrap your hair nightly or sleep on a silk pillowcase. Sleeping on cotton pillowcases can cause hair to look frizzy, and dry because the cotton absorbs your (much needed) natural moisture.
- Deep conditioning treatments are your best friend. You might be using conditioner on a regular basis, but that still might not be enough. Deep conditioning treatments not only help to detangle and protect from dryness, but they can also effectively seal in moisture and shine. You can easily turn your quench ultra conditioner into a deep conditioning treatment by applying it to freshly shampooed hair, covering it in a plastic cap and sitting under a portable hair dryer for about 20-30 minutes before rinsing. Quench ultra-rich conditioner was designed and formulated to do one thing, make your hair super soft. quench conditioner is your deep conditioner, your moisture pack and your co-wash all in one.
Curly hair and frizz have a love-hate relationship. Unfortunately, frizz is a natural characteristic of curls. The good news is your frizzy strands can be controlled if understood. Whenever kinky curly or wavy styling be sure to apply hair rules kinky curling cream, curly whip or wavy mouse to wet hair (not towel dried) immediately after co-washing. This ensures you get the best definition and less frizz.
Hair rules cleansing cream was developed and formulated to help prevent the color pigment from leaching out of hair. Our cleansing cream retains the rich vibrancy in color-treated hair that normally leaves after your first wash. Whereas conventional shampoos on the market are not only leaching color pigment but also stripping natural oils that are essential for moisture and shine.
Keratin Treated Hair
Throw away all those so-called “keratin safe” shampoos they are still in the conventional category. hair rules cleansing cream was formulated with the highest quality ingredients not only to be without parabens and sulfates but free of sodium chloride which are salts and detergents that can eat away at your keratin infused hair causing it to dry out and wear down the keratin, inducing frizz and dryness.
Everyone can remember their first relaxer and how silky and shiny it was, and then after the first shampoo it was hard to dry and fragile, not the silky shiny hair you paid for. Don’t fret, hair rules cleansing cream keeps hair looking brand new and shiny like your first relaxer. hair rules blow it all out keeps your hair soft and shiny like no chemical was ever used, building and strengthening strands.
Protective Styling done right!
- When doing a protective style on tighter dryer 4-texture hair add a golf size amount of the nourishment leave-in to clean conditioned hair.
- Add you favorite oils like coconut and jojoba
- Blow-dry the product into the hair with the comb attachment. This helps penetrate conditioner into stretched out strands.
- Now the hair is primed for safe styling with more softness, Definition and manageability this will prevent shedding dryness and breakage. You can now move forward with the protective style of your choice.